16 March 2009

Review: Fab Five: The Texas Cheerleader Scandal


This movie was a lifetime channel movie and being a female I do like watching lifetime movies and try to make sure I am home for them but this movie didn't really catch my eye. I didn't want to see it because I felt it gave cheerleaders a bad rep and being a cheerleader since the age of two I didn't appreciate that but one night it was showing on demand so I decided to watch it and give it the benefit of the doubt because I had done some research on the plot and was curious as to what all was going down. The Texas Cheerleading Scandal movie was actually really good, I appreciated watching and it had really nothing to do with being a cheerleader. I would recommend this movie to anyone and not just to my lady friends because I appreciated it and thought the acting was good even though a lot of these actresses I had never seen before. I found this movie to be really good especially for being a lifetime movie and would choose to watch it anyday.